This major's objective is to cultivate applied talents of engineering technology with all-round development of morality, intelligence and physique, solid theoretical foundation and strong ability of practice and innovation so that students can engage in system operation, automatic control, power electronics technology, relay protection, experimental analysis and research and development in the field of electrical engineering.
This major mainly cultivate applied and inter-disciplinary professionals in the field of Electrical Engineering and Automation, emphasizing on fields of electric system and automation and power supply technology and the combination of heavy and light current, electro-technology and electronic technology, software and hardware, component and system, which enable students to learn the basic training of electrical and electronic technology and information control technology and to gain the basic ability of solving problems of electric engineering technological analysis and control.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To have a solid foundation of natural science, humanistic science, artistic science and social science and the ability to accurately using native language and literal expression.
- To systematically master the basic theories and knowledge of this major and to have the ability of drawing, designing, computing, experiment, test, document retrieval and basic processing operation, etc related to this major and good application of computer and foreign language.
- To know the scientific leading edge and developing trend of this major.
- To have an elementary ability of scientific research, development and organizational management.
- To have strong ability of self-study, a strong sense of innovation and high comprehensive quality.
Descriptive Geometry and Mechanical Graphics, Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Mechanical Principle, Mechanical Design, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Transmission, Foundation of Mechanical Manufacture, Mechanical Design Science, Mechanical System Design, Foundation and Application of Finite Element, Electro-technology, Electronic Technology, Foundation of Mechanical Control Engineering, Testing Technique of Mechanical Engineering, PLC Control Technology, etc.
- HSK 4 level.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor's bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More