Training of personnel is conducted in accordance with the following requirements in bachelor degree for Economy specialization in Baku Eurasian University:
For manufacturing and professional activities:
- Use acquired profession-specific knowledge;
- Understand the basic problems of the field, know their specific areas of application;
- Use modern methods in collecting and processing data;
- Use computer technologies to process and store information related to professional activities.
For organizational administration activity:
- Organize scientific-practical seminars and discussions for determination systematization and solution of problems related to the economy and its specific fields;
- Apply modern İCT innovations to predict the results of activities;
- Be prepared to participate in solving complex and problematic issues in all sectors of the economy in accordance with acquired knowledge, skills, and habits;
- Be able to work together with colleagues of the team, make optimal decisions, acquire master management and its methods.
Information for applicants
Baku Eurasian University is one of the first private universities which keeps its status as a prestigious higher education institute up to date and all necessary conditions have been created here for students to benefit from high-quality education system: rich library, lecture halls and seminar rooms equipped with the most modern and high standard items; education system based on both national and international principles, meeting requirements of Bologna process, innovative training methods; transparent system of knowledge evaluation; hostel for the girls coming from different regions of the country.
Attention to applicants wishing to study at public expense!
The applicants who got high score gain the opportunity to study free of charge at public expense. Under current law, a special category of student tuition fees is paid from the state budget on the basis of the relevant approved documents.
Attention to applicants with high scores!
Discounts for students: applicants who gathered 500 scores and more are exempt from paying the annual fee for the first year. Applicants with 400-499 scores get a 30% discount off the annual fee for the first year.
The annual tuition fee discounts for achievements in the educational process: students who completed the academic year with excellent marks receive various amounts of discounts and grants by the University.
Admission Requirements for Foreign Citizens
- Application to the rector indicating the chosen specialty, teaching language and type of education;
- Copies of a properly legalized document (documents) on education indicating subjects and marks in previous educational levels, as well as a notarized copy (copies), translated into Azerbaijani;
- Health certificate;
- Foreign passport;
- 6 photos (3x4);
- Certificate of teaching language exam (if available);
- Copies of honorary awards, certificates, diplomas and other such documents (if available).
About the School
Baku Eurasian University was founded by a doctor of philological sciences, professor Nazim Huseynli on April 30, 1992, under the name “High Diplomatic College”. The main goal of establishment of such ... Read More