The Degree Course in Economics and Management intends to provide its students with knowledge and skills useful in understanding business management, following several profiles and areas of application. This Course is the reorganization of the previous ones, i.e. Business Management, Economics and Finance, Economics and Management and Economics and Management. Such a reorganization was carried out in full compliance with the new obligations of Italian Ministers’ Decree (D.M. ) 270/04.
Therefore, the Degree Course in Economics and Management is, first and foremost, a full heir of the aforementioned Degree Courses. The specific opportunities for further study in some field of Economics the other courses offered are renewed through the activation of specific curricula.
Students have to choose the curriculum they want to attend upon their enrolment in the second year, as follows:
- The curriculum in Business Economics (CLEA, from its Italian acronym) intends to educate and train its students and graduates to be professionals having specific skills in business management, especially concerning management and ICT systems.
- The curriculum in Economics and Finance (CLEF, from its Italian acronym ) intends to educate and train its students and graduates in all those specific skills needed to manage those businesses and companies active in financial brokering and markets, as well as in those competencies needed to manage companies in other business sectors.
- The curriculum in Economics and Internationalization (CLEI, from its Italian acronym) intends to provide its students and graduates with those competencies and concepts allowing them to operate in multinational companies, in undertakings involved in import-export activities, as well as in international organizations.
- The curriculum in Economics and Marketing (CLAM, from its Italian acronym) intends to provide its students and graduates with knowledge allowing them to understand, analyze and manage those business and market policies public and private organizations, as well as industrial, commercial and service-based undertakings operating in free-market conditions carry out.
- The curriculum in Economics and New Digital Technologies (CLED, from its Italian acronym) imparts its students and graduates knowledge and competences useful in making the most of the most advanced digital technologies in those fields and areas the CLEM Course proposes, proving to be interdisciplinary.
It has been activated a double degree with Hochschule Bochum University (Bochum University of Applied Sciences), Department of Business and Management.
Doppio Titolo | Hochschule Bochum, Germania | www.hochschule-bochum.de
About the School
The University of Parma is a State University. As such, it is self-governing and has administrative, organizational, and accountancy autonomy, providing services to the general public.