The Bachelor's degree course in Economics and Business: Management aims to provide students with key management concepts and tools of different operational areas essential to operate in enterprises and public or private institutions with an international perspective. The teaching methodology is designed to enable students to gain a practical understanding of real-life management problems through the analysis and interpretation of real-world cases and interactive case discussion. The programme also provides specific learning activities to strengthen students’ linguistic and management-related skills.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Small class size benefits: increased active involvement in the learning process, higher estimated levels of academic achievement and performance
- Innovative teaching methodology: practical understanding of real-life management problems through interactive case discussions
- Specific Labs and internship programmes. Focus on up-to-date knowledge and real-world experience
- The Basement Club: we help our students in transforming their ideas into real business
- Specific scholarships to spend a mobility period in non-EU partner Universities
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/1cycle/Management/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More