If you are passionate about movies and looking to start a career in the film industry, then look no further. In this programme, you will develop the essential skills and knowledge utilised in film production working across a range of independent and collaborative projects.
Combining the technical with the artistic you will graduate with a strong portfolio and the confidence to forge your own path to your dream job.
The study programme consists of two courses, the well known and industry recognised SAE Digital Film Production Diploma and a progressions course that provides you with additional skill sets and understanding of the creative industries, project management, intellectual property and specialised filmmaking technique, leading to an internationally recognised BA/BSc (Hons) Digital Film Production* degree, validated by Middlesex University, London.
There are different study modes available:
- Full time: The course is delivered full time where the standard duration is 96 weeks (24 months). This compact, fast-track study allows you to graduate quicker, and start your career earlier.
- Part-time: The course is delivered full time where the standard duration is 96 weeks (24 months). This compact, fast-track study allows you to graduate quicker, and start your career earlier.
- University entrance qualification (Abitur or similar)
- Alternatively: minimum age of 18 years plus intermediate educational qualification and aptitude test
- Own notebook computer for office work, theoretical tests and own notes from lectures
- Language skills: students whose first language is not English will need a qualification that demonstrates competence in English; at least Level B2
- Camera Operator
- Production Assistant
- Documentary Film Maker
- Film Maker
- Camera Assistant
- Steadicam Operator
- Director of Photography
*Following successful completion of the SAE Diploma, students may be eligible to enrol in a programme validated by Middlesex University and study towards an Honours degree. Applicants who meet certain entry requirements may apply in the full-time mode of study. ± Not applicable for Non-EU residents. SAE Institute reserves the right to make revisions and changes to the information presented, in line with continuous improvement actions and stakeholder feedback.
About the School
SAE Institute was founded in 1976 and has since grown to become the world’s largest, industry-focussed creative media educator with 54 campuses in 26 countries. SAE’s curriculum has been carefully cra ... Read More