Do you have a degree in Design, Technology & Business (Graphics) or Multimedia Design & Communication, and would you like to qualify to develop concepts strategically and practically within all kinds of digital platforms?
Would you like to learn more about user-driven innovation and user experience on the web?
Then the 1.5-year Bachelor Degree programme in Digital Concept Development is just the thing.
A top-up programme
The Bachelor programme in Digital Concept Development is a top-up programme designed for graduates of the programmes of Design, Technology & Business (Graphics) - Computer Science - Multimedia Design & Communication.
The Digital Concept Development programme provides you with in-depth understanding and knowledge of the technical and theoretical aspects of Digital Concept Development.
You will learn to develop concepts that combine different professional fields such as e-commerce, digital advertisements, design, communication, marketing and business understanding.
As a graduate of Digital Concept Development, you will be able to carry out many different kinds of jobs - approx.:
- E-shop manager, e-commerce
- Retail e-shop manager, e-commerce
- Concept developer within digital media; advert, design or web bureau; the communication/marketing function of a large company or organization
- Project manager, development and further development of digital communications solutions
- Cross-media designer, art director
- Web designer, art director (as cross-media designer, but more oriented towards the internet)
- Entrepreneur, e.g. e-commerce, digital communications agency, freelancer
The programme starts in September and is located at Sofiendalsvej 60, 9200 Aalborg SV.
- IELTS Overall grade of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test: minimum score of 95
- TOEFL Paper-based test: minimum score of 600
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Pass at Grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English: Pass at Grade B
- Online Oxford Placement Test: Minimum score of B2 = a minimum score of 75 in each of the subtests
The following AP Degrees will qualify you for admission
- Design, Technology & Business (Graphics)
- Multimedia Design & Communication
- Computer Science
- Global Entrepreneurship and Virtual Design and Logistics
All applicants who meet the admission requirements must also pass an admission test.
The purpose of the test is to examine the applicants’ level of knowledge about technology, communication, design and business understanding. Furthermore, the test will test the applicants’ ability to think in concepts.
The entrance exam is normally a written assignment within e-concepts that is sent by email directly to the applicants after the application deadline expires. Applicants have 24 hours to complete the assignment and will have to return it to the given email address.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 28, 2018