Do you have a degree in Design, Technology & Business (Graphics) or Multimedia Design & Communication, and would you like to qualify to develop concepts strategically and practically within all kinds of digital platforms?
Would you like to learn more about user-driven innovation and user experience on the web?
Then the 1.5-year Bachelor Degree programme in Digital Concept Development is just the thing.
A top-up programme
The Bachelor programme in Digital Concept Development is a top-up programme designed for graduates of the programmes of Design, Technology & Business (Graphics) - Computer Science - Multimedia Design & Communication.
The Digital Concept Development programme provides you with in-depth understanding and knowledge of the technical and theoretical aspects of Digital Concept Development.
You will learn to develop concepts that combine different professional fields such as e-commerce, digital advertisements, design, communication, marketing and business understanding.
As a graduate of Digital Concept Development, you will be able to carry out many different kinds of jobs - approx.:
- E-shop manager, e-commerce
- Retail e-shop manager, e-commerce
- Concept developer within digital media; advert, design or web bureau; the communication/marketing function of a large company or organization
- Project manager, development and further development of digital communications solutions
- Cross-media designer, art director
- Web designer, art director (as cross-media designer, but more oriented towards the internet)
- Entrepreneur, e.g. e-commerce, digital communications agency, freelancer
The programme starts in September and is located at Sofiendalsvej 60, 9200 Aalborg SV.
- IELTS Overall grade of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test: minimum score of 83
- Cambridge ESOL examinations:
- C1 Advanced (CAE): grade C, B or A
- C2 Proficiency (CPE): grade C, B or A
- B2 First (FCE): grade A
- Online Oxford Placement Test: Minimum score of B2 = a minimum score of 75 in each of the subtests - only valid if taken via a UCN partner organisation
- Pearson PTE Academic: minimum score of 58
The following AP Degrees will qualify you for admission
- Design, Technology & Business (Graphics)
- Multimedia Design & Communication
- Computer Science
- Global Entrepreneurship and Virtual Design and Logistics