With the Bachelor in Culinary Arts, choose an educational path of excellence and acquire in 3 years the complete needed culinary know-how and management competencies to succeed as a Chef and/or a Manager in the international restaurant industry, or to open your own establishment.
- Develop dual skills in technics and management
- Benefit from a high standard transmission of knowledge by highly qualified faculty members
- Unique teaching methods combining small group settings and high practice level to benefit from a personalized follow-up, efficient learning, and optimized teaching
- Real professional life situations through internships, business game, and end-of-studies project
- Join an international education program with a program taught in English
Year 1 - Discover: Master the culinary and pastry arts fundamental techniques - Develop products and industry knowledge - Learn efficient supply and cost management + 5-month internship.
Year 2 - Master: Practice advanced techniques in culinary arts new trends and superior pastry arts - Acquire Alain Ducasse philosophy and principles of innovation - Learn management and marketing fundamentals + 5-month internship.
Year 3 - Create: Participate in Business Games and develop skills in concepts creation - Master R&D principles, creation process, and advanced management techniques - Perform in culinary design, photography and communication tools usage + End-of-studies project.
September 2, 2019 (Academic year 2019 under the patronage of Gilles Goujon)