What can you expect from the Degree in Creative Technologies?
- It responds directly to the market, developing the necessary and required skills of the future hybrid professionals in the areas of audiovisual, digital, multimedia, web and mobile applications, and games;
- It combines computing, design, art, and humanities allowing the student to develop a mixed profile, based on an artistic and technical component;
- It provides the opportunity to live multi-sensory experiences through video production, digital cinematography, virtual reality, video editing, 3D printing, Internet of Things, CAD / CAM, technology usability, computer graphics, and software engineering;
- It enables the student to acquire competencies in video editing, visual effects, 2D animation, multimedia, game design, and computing;
- It is the most innovative bachelor degree in Portugal, being taught entirely in English, preparing the student, from the very first day, for an international career;
- In each semester, the learning process is based on a real project, guided and supported by teachers and industry representatives;
- It allows the student to work as a team, developing projects together with reputed faculty and with guests from the industry;
- Upon completion of the bachelor degree, the student is able to present a portfolio to the industry with all the semestral projects included;
- It includes a compulsory semester of international mobility, which gives the student an essential global approach.
Get ready to be the professional that any creative industry looks for!
The student will have the opportunity to live an international experience through our mobility programs, which will be announced soon.
Real-World Business Experience
Throughout the degree, the student will have the opportunity to be in constant contact with companies, either through the development of projects or through participation in seminars.
- Creative Directors
- UX Designer
- Multimedia Designer
- 2D and 3D animator
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Mobile Developer
- Software Developer
Schedule / Duration
Daytime / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More