Description of the program
The program allows you to prepare financiers with advanced knowledge and professional skills in financial analysis, accounting, financial planning and forecasting, and evaluation of investment projects. The goal of the program is to prepare competitive financiers for work in the Russian and international labour markets.
Training is carried out in the language of international finance - English. The educational program provides academic and scientific cooperation with the following universities: the University of Cambridge, University of Kent, University of Bath, Corvinus University of Budapest, Brunel Business School, University of Perugia, University of Paris Quest Nanterre. Students in the learning process use: the program complex Opera PMS Full, simulators of the business environment ProBusiness, software products MS Project, statistical package STATGRAPHICS Centurion.
Students have the opportunity to work in an audience equipped with Thomson Reuters terminals. In the process of training, professional cases are used, students participate in discussions, debates, conferences. Students of senior courses have the opportunity to study abroad during the fall or spring semester in one of the universities - partners of the University under the program of international academic mobility.
- The program has public accreditation from ICNO-NP "Society of Professional Experts and Appraisers"
- The program has international accreditation from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
What will the graduate know?
- How to collect and analyze the initial data necessary for the calculation of economic and socio-economic indicators
- How to perform the calculations necessary for drawing up financial plans
- How to analyze and interpret the financial, accounting and other information contained in the reporting of enterprises
- Financial, economic, strategic, analytical services of Russian or international organizations of various industries and forms of ownership
- Financial, credit and insurance institutions
- Bodies of state and municipal authority
- Academic and departmental research organizations, educational institutions
Main academic disciplines
- Corporate finance
- Financial management
- International investment
- International financial reporting standards
- Cash management
- Investment project financing
- Company financial policy
- Valuation of company assets
- Company valuation
- Investment design
- Startup management
Program taught in: