VSTU is the leading regional University, which ranks among the best institutions in the number of qualified specialists of Volgograd region, the South of Russia and some foreign countries. University obtains a well-developed infrastructure, ensures high professional level and influences forming of social qualities of students for their successful integration in the international economy. According to the strategy of University, there was founded a research and education industrial complex (cluster) focused on training of well-qualified specialists for high-tech sectors of the economy.
Transformations in the sphere of higher education of the Russian Federation were affected and realized in VSTU as a multilevel system of educational programs, modern forms of academic activity organization, quality control, adequate material and technical support.
The favorable social environment has been created in a large team of employees and students. Most of them share cultural and ethical values, keep and develop a tradition of the polytechnic school. VSTU is committed to the principles of the Bologna Declaration.
Construction (08.00.00). As a part of this programme students graduate to work in the following fields:
- Industrial and civil construction;
- Urban construction and economy;
- Production of construction materials, products, and civil structures;
- Expertise and property administration;
- Technical operation of housing and communal services;
- Road bridges and tunnels;
- Vehicular roads;
- Water and sanitation;
- Heat and gas supply and ventilation;
In order to enter Bachelor’s Program, it is obligatory to provide:
- a document of previous education (original), nostrificated and legalized.
Then an applicant undergoes the entrance examinations in the following subjects:
- Russian language;
- Physics/Chemistry/History/Social studies (depending on the chosen field of studies).
Admission is held in accordance with the entrance examinations results.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018