The goal of our undergraduate program is to educate our students in the theory and application of computer technology. Above all, our students must possess the intellectual tools that will enable them to keep pace with the ever-changing world of Computer Science. Our mission is to provide them the opportunity to succeed and thrive in our department, so that they may graduate with the most fundamental and essential knowledge from basic to advanced computing knowledge, from logical designing, analyzing to micro-processors and embedded devices. Hence, they will have a wide range of career opportunities including hardware or software development, data communication, system analysis and digital technology, computing system design, etc. Soft skills such as teamwork, communication, identifying & solving problems through hands-on training are also offered to our students in a creative, professional, dynamic and competitive international environment.
After graduating the Computer Science from B.K.U., engineers can take a lot of work in the fields of Computer and Information Technology as:
- Software design and software construction for banks, financial, administrative and commercial organizations, etc.
- Application design and application construction for mobile devices, E-Commerce applications, games on computer and mobile devices, etc.
- Managing and building security solutions for computer system and computer network.
- Working for software outsourcing companies in the USA, Japan and Europe markets.
Opportunity to transfer to our partner universities
Students have 2 options:
- Option 1: Students study at B.K.U. for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Computer Science awarded by B.K.U.
- Option 2: After completing 02 years at B.K.U., students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our oversea partner universities in Australia the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by our partner universities in Australia: The University of Adelaide (A.D.L.), The University of Queensland (U.Q.). The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fee (tuition fee and living expense) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by our partner universities.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at B.K.U.
- Campus: B.K.U. campus
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018