This bachelor's degree program is designed by world-class experts in Computer Science, Robotics and Software Engineering working in conjunction with representatives from the research community and IT companies.
Program duration: 4 years (8 semesters).
The first 2 years of studies students take core courses in Software Engineering and Computer Science. In the 3rd and the 4th years, students can select electives considering their specific degree plan: Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Robotics, Game Development and Applications, or Data Science.
The majority of courses foresees joint projects. Some courses contain research work under supervision of laboratory team members of Innopolis University.
The curriculum includes 32 weeks of internships in large IT companies and departments, startups and research laboratories.
- Introduction to Software Development
- Data Structures and Databases
- Software Architects
- Machine-Human Interaction
- Intelligent systems
- Concurrent programming
- Data modeling and databases
- Operating systems and network
- Computer graphics
Our graduates are employed as:
- Software Developer
- Data Scientist
- Junior Researcher
- IT Entrepreneur
- IT-professional, project leader with the potential to become a tech leader fast way.
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate level or higher);
- Personal achievements: participation in Olympiads, competitions, conferences (with priority to the field of IT);
- Excellent academic performance in Computer Science (topics for applicants) and Mathematics (topics for applicants);
- Basic programming skills.
To be enrolled in this program, it is mandatory to provide legalized and nostrificated diploma of school education, translated into Russian and authenticated.
Based on the election results, students receive educational grants, covering up to 100 % of the tuition fee and monthly allowance.
Program taught in: