This major aims to cultivate advanced talents of science and management with good comprehensive quality, strong practical and innovative ability in fields of Computer Science and Technology, which enable students to master solid basic theories of natural science, humanistic and social science and engineering technology and to gain practical ability of modern knowledge of computer profession so that students can engage in the work of computer education, scientific research and application development in departments like scientific research, education, enterprise and administrative service division after graduation.
Students in this major mainly study the basic theories and knowledge of Computer Science and Technology, undergo the basic training of computer operation, software design and engineering practice, master the method of computer system analysis and design and cultivate the comprehensive practice and innovative ability.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To have solid knowledge of natural science, humanistic and social science and a good level of a foreign language ;
- To master the basic theories and methods of Computer Science and Technology;
- To have the basic ability to research and develop software and hardware system;
- To have the ability to analyze and solve practical problems by use of theories, methods, and skills of this major;
- To know the theoretical leading edge and developing trend of this major;
- To master the basic method of document retrieval and data collection and to have a certain ability of scientific research and innovation.
Basic Circuit and Electronic Technology, Mathematic Logic and Numeric System, Principles of Computer Composition, SCM and Interfacing, Discrete Mathematics, Data Structure, Operational System, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Computer Network, Embedded System, Embedded System Programming, etc.
Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More