Faculty of Economics and Administration
Study Program: Informatics and System Engineering
- Degree: Bachelor in Computer Science
- Form of study: Full-time
- The standard length of study: 3 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: 180
- Graduation requirements: State Bachelor’s examination and Bachelor’s thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 3,500 EUR
Graduates will become qualified experts in informatics and system engineering.
This study program trains students to design and apply ICT and computer-based methods in decision-making processes.
Specialized courses cover: geo-information technologies, cartography for spatial-oriented tasks, multi-criteria decision-making in public administration, etc. Students are likely to find careers in state administration, self-governing bodies, specific regional agencies, and in business chambers.
Students can continue at the University of Pardubice to pursue a Master's degree in this same study program.