Bahçeşehir University’s Department of Computer Engineering offers the programs listed below at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the computer sciences, engineering, and information technologies fields:
- Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Computer Engineering Graduate Program
- Information Technologies Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Software Engineering Department)
- Embedded Systems Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Electric-Electronic Engineering and the Software Engineering Departments)
- Information Systems Services Graduate Program (along with the Software Engineering Department)
The Computer Engineering Department offers a double major program and lateral branch programs, which are listed below:
- Computer Systems Lateral Branch Program
The Computer Engineering Department conducts various research in the field of computer sciences and engineering. Research studies focus on the branches given below:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded Systems
- Information Systems.
Research studies on artificial intelligence focus on data mining, machinery learning, pattern recognition, biomedical image processing, artificial neural networks, and cognitive science.
Research studies in the area of embedded systems concentrate on numerical IC/FPGA Design (VLSI), embedded hardware/software design, software/hardware test/verification, machine/computer vision, embedded video systems, industrial automation, and robots.
Research studies about information systems focus on database systems, computer networks, computer graphics, distributed and scientific calculation, online learning, cryptography, and web programming.
Course Structure Diagram with Credits
- TR marked courses are taught in Turkish.
- EN marked courses are taught in English.
- There TR-EN marked a section of courses in both English and Turkish.