Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management
- 3-year program
- Combined theoretical and practical approach
- Possibility to study at one of our partner Universities in Americas, Asia or Europe
- All courses are offered in English
- Unparalleled student diversity, 50+ nationalities
- Dual degree: IUM's Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management and Sup de Pub's SPCOM Bachelor
Why a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Entertainment Management at IUM?
IUM Bachelor’s program in Communication and Entertainment Management (BECOM) offers students dual expertise from both the IUM Business School and Sup de Pub, a renowned advertising partner school.
This undergraduate program gives practical courses in communication and entertainment management, and a deep understanding of how these areas function.
BECOM bachelor’s degree provides students with a solid grounding of both managerial skills and industry specific knowledge. The ultimate goal of this bachelor’s program is to equip students with a core body of business concepts, in addition to specialized training in communication and entertainment management.
Our all-round business education allows students to start their career with various positions in advertising, online marketing, graphic design, public relations, event management, entertainment, social media and other spheres of communication. This undergraduate program’s specialization in entertainment management concerns various industry areas such as cinema, video games, TV and event management.
Thus, BECOM bachelor’s program participants gain hands-on experience through theoretical and practical training.
The versatile business education in communication they receive from IUM gives them a considerable advantage on the job market.
Career Opportunities for the Bachelors in Communication & Entertainment Management
Communication graduates are suited to a variety of career opportunities, including:
- Graphic Arts
- Media Management
- Film & Media Arts
- Content Management
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Print & Broadcasting Journalism
- Lobbying & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Strategic & Corporate Communication
- Web Marketing (SEO, SEM, Ad Planning...)
- Brand Management
- Electronic Entertainment (Video Game, Social Games ....)
The main mission of the Office of Career Services & Corporate Relations is to enable students to clearly identify their career potential and aspirations, as well as to successfully assist them in finding suitable jobs or start their own business.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017