The purpose of this study program is to develop communication and digital marketing competencies and prepare for a successful career. It requires a theoretical background, knowledge of the organization's environments and context, the specific knowledge of various platforms, and practical knowledge through the use of tools and techniques for content marketing.
During the first year, students will acquire the basics of communication, public relations, digital marketing, creative industries, and e-business, as well as general university subjects and foreign languages. Students will be able to apply the fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of digital marketing and communication, develop the subject matter competences relevant for further activities in different sectors.
During the second year of study, students will deepen their knowledge of new media communication, social networking and participation, communication ethics, and law. They also will be focused on digital content creation and graphics, digital design, and gamification. Students will be able to organize and ensure effective and efficient communication in the organization by collaborating in traditional and virtual environments, develop and manage media projects, develop content marketing strategies for an organization. Also, they will be able to apply knowledge of digital marketing and communication by protecting universal values such as human rights, freedom of expression, and information.
During the third year of study, students will acquire practical knowledge and prepare the final thesis. They will also be able to acquire professional knowledge in crisis management of information, electronic publishing or production, learn project management or business communication and negotiation. Students will be able to apply scientific knowledge in digital marketing and communication projects application and evaluate the development opportunities, carry out innovative projects, apply acquired knowledge in new and unfamiliar environments.
International Mobility Possibilities
The 2nd and 3rd-year students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility program which gives the possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
MRU offers a package of Scholarships offered to international prospective and current full degree-seeking students. All the possibilities are listed here.
This program covers the topics of communication, marketing, management, design, and creativity that will be useful for working in business organizations or in creative industries. After completing this program, students will be able to work in marketing, communication, public relations departments, develop and implement digital marketing strategies, work in the fields of analysis, content management, digital and communication project management and development.
Secondary education (grade in history/foreign language).
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by a level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload the required documents.
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Educational documents:
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving the results of English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy.
- Passport type photo.
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
Improve your English!
Are you interested in studying in English, but you do not have a sufficient level of knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in English?
Minor English Language studies are designed for those, who are willing to enter a Bachelor study program at Mykolas Romeris University but do not have sufficient knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in a foreign language. During the first study year students, who enter a major Bachelor study program together with minor English language studies, will focus on language studies only. Upon completion of one year Minor English Language studies and reaching sufficient English language proficiency level international students will continue studies on their selected Bachelor study program at MRU.
One year Minor English Language studies fee – 1800 EUR.
For more information please visit els.mruni.eu
Our Student Experiences
About the School
Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 ... Read More