Civil Engineering is a broad discipline dedicated to the planning, design, construction, and operation of facilities necessary to meet mankind’s basic needs and desires. The program enables future engineers to tackle a wide variety of problems and to be at the forefront in serving society. Our curriculum provides students with skills and knowledge of planning, designing building construction and maintenance of civil engineering projects. Soft skills such as teamwork, communication, identifying & solving problems through hands-on training are also offered to our students in a creative, professional, dynamic and competitive international environment. Graduates from this program can work in international construction & civil companies as a designer, supervisor for construction projects includes building roads, airports, tunnels, water systems and so on.
After graduating the Civil Engineering from B.K.U., engineers can take a lot of work in the fields of Construction and Civil Engineering as:
- Design and constructions, design verification, construction project management, construction examination and inspection
- To become a lecturers and research staffs for international universities
- Companies recruiting graduates from B.K.U. are Bachy Soletance, Meinhardt, Apave, Aurecon, CPG, Arup, Unicons, Coteccons, Cofico, etc.
Opportunity to transfer to our partner universities
Students have 2 options:
- Option 1: Students study at B.K.U. for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Civil Engineering awarded by B.K.U..
- Option 2: After completing 02 years at B.K.U., students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to Griffith University (Australia) the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by Griffith University (Australia. The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fee (tuition fee and living expense) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by Griffith University (Australia).
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at B.K.U.
- Campus: B.K.U. campus
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018