About the Program
The Civil Aviation Management program aims to train human resources in different sectors of the aviation industry. Throughout the program, students are trained to work in airlines, airports and related sectors such as catering and cargo. The students are provided with the latest technologies to improve their required competency to establish safety and efficiency in the aviation system. The high-quality education methods provide the opportunity for the motivated students to be successfully trained in the fast-growing air transport and aviation industries.
Graduates will find the chance to work in airline services and different sectors in the airports and air transport industries. They will have also the opportunity to work in different public and private institutions as managers or employees. They have the chance also to initiate a personal business in this field.
- High School Diploma & Transcript or National Certificate and & Transcript.
- English translation of Diploma & Transcript (if applicable).
- Passport Photocopy (including all the important pages).
- Results of SAT, IELTS or TOEFL (If available).
- Personal photo.
American College Testing: Minimum 21 points.
General Certificate of Education (GCE): Having 2 A level or equivalent (4AS/8 IGCSE).
International Baccalaureate: Qualify for an IB diploma.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): Minimum 900/1600.
Applicants should complete the online application form. Here are the application steps:
- Start the application process by clicking on the Application Process Page.
- Fill and submit the Form.
- Use the PIN Code to log in to the Application Tracking System.
- Log in and review your application.
- Go to the Financial Section to make the payment.
- Collect Official Acceptance Letter and Payment Confirmation Letter.
- Get your Visa (if needed).
- Book your flight and fill the airport Pick up.
60% Scholarship is being offered to all international students in all departments and programs. To check our Tuition Fees for the upcoming intake, visit our Tuition Fees Page.
English Proficiency Test
University’s programs are in the English Language, if the student hasn’t met the Following English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System (minimum 5.0).
- TOEFL IBT – Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 60).
- TOEFL CBT – Computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 170).
- TOEFL PBT – Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 497).
- GCE/IGCSE – General Certificate of Education/International General Certificate of Secondary Education (Minimum C).
- FCE – First Certificate in English (Minimum C).
- CPE/CAE Certificate of Proficiency in English/Certificate in Advanced English (Minimum C).
- SAT – The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test):
- Old SAT: Writing: Minimum 340, Reading: Minimum 400, Total: Minimum 800.
- New SAT: English: 420.
- PTE – Pearson Test of English: Minimum 36.
CWU offers a variety of scholarships to all its prospective and current students in undergraduate programs according to their level of success.
International Students Scholarship
All undergraduate level students are granted with 60% tuition fee scholarship in all departments.
It covers 70%, 80% and 100% of the tuition. Scholarships of 70%, 80% and 100% for exceptionally successful prospective students. You shall apply for the scholarship by contacting our Scholarship Committee (email@example.com).
The applications are evaluated by the international student’s admission committee. Note: The academic scholarship covers (Fall & Spring semesters).
Duration for the scholarship: 4 years in the program of study, plus 1 year in the English Language Preparatory Program (if required).
Academic Achievement Scholarship
Registered undergraduate students who have studied for at least two semesters and who have achieved at least 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and 3.50 Grade Point Average (GPA), receive a CWU academic achievement scholarship of 25% to 75% reduction in their tuition fees, depending on their academic status.
Financial Aid Program
Financial Aid program designated for highly qualified undergraduate students with limited financial resources. After you have been admitted, you may apply for a financial grant if you meet the following requirements: have received an Acceptance Letter from the admission office and having limited financial resources.
If you are eligible for the financial aid program, the amount of the award will depend upon your financial need and your academic qualifications. Grants are awarded regardless of your race, color, gender, religion or national origin.
About the School
Cyprus West University was established in 2015 and located in Northern Cyprus. As a higher-education institution, it symbolizes the contemporary aspect of Cyprus which is a historical and cultural cen ... Read More