Chemical Technology of Organic Substances 05B072100
Code No. 5B072100 - Chemical Technology of Organic Substances
Graduates will learn about modern oil and gas processing technologies, polymer materials, the synthesis of organic and petrochemical substances, petro-chemistry.
- UNT pass in core subjects: Chemistry and Physics
- English proficiency level: IELTS 4.5 / KELET 3.0
- Completed Application Form
- Original certificates secondary general education or diploma of primary vocational or secondary vocational education
- Six 3x4 size photographs
- Medical certificate (Health Form # 086-U for Kazakhstani students)
- Vaccination card (Health Form 3 063)
- X-ray report
- Document confirming the preemptive right
- UNT certificate or complex testing certificate
- Award of a grant/scholarship letter (if any)
- ID card copy, Passport copy for international students
- Registration certificate (for boys).
Address: Almaty, Tole Bi St., 59, 332 cab.
Phone: +7 (727) 2725615, 2725129
About the School
KBTU considers its mission to provide high-quality education for future leaders in business and industry, to promote innovative technologies and research in the most advanced and prospective areas of ... Read More