Global Business Development (B.A.) 3-Year Program
A three-year program, with the first two years, focused on building and developing the fundamentals of business. The last year is structured to allow a triple specialization, geographical, functional and sectoral.
During the 3rd year, students can choose between 2 options:
- Digital Marketing
- International Business
The educational progression of the program, based on professional, social, cultural and international experiences, allows the student to personalize his/her career path, to quickly gain autonomy and professionalization whilst integrating the core values of the school.
Pixabay / Pexels
- To provide graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge in a certain industry so that they can make an effective contribution to an organization in the capacity of a junior manager.
- To develop students’ critical appreciation of the role of managers in a global context with a focus on a chosen geographical location (Asia, Europe, America, Middle East, Africa) and an industry sector.
- To prepare students to design and follow their own continuing professional development with the ability to specialize in the third year.
- To equip students with the analytical and evaluative skills ie. develop students understanding, their judgment, problem-solving skills with an ability to communicate to a broad public.
- To enhance their appreciation of cultural differences.
- Ideal for students who want to study business in France and wish to follow a program taught in English.
- A truly international Program (professors and students in this program come from a wide array of different backgrounds with around 35 nationalities studying in the program)
- A balanced mix of academic and professional learning
- One semester abroad possible (2nd year) in our partner universities
- A focus on business practices in three geographical areas
- A focus on the industry sector of your choice (Wine & Gastronomy, Wellness, Luxury, sports, etc.)
Beyond Your Degree
The Bachelor is designed to meet the recruitment needs of companies:
- The personal & career development program, combined with corporate experiences (consultancy project and internships), makes it possible to succeed in finding a job;
- Students can continue their studies in the Master programs (subject to admission conditions) which allows students to specialize their studies even further in a two year period.
- Community Manager
- Area Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Business Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
The Bachelor degree is certified by the RNCP (French National Repertory of Professional Certifications) level 2.
It allows pursuing studies in a master cycle.
The Admission requirements for the Bachelor program, for the first and third year, are the following:
The candidate must:
- hold a recognized high school diploma or end of secondary school certificate (Baccalaureate, A levels, etc.);
- be in good academic standing;
- have at least a B2 level of English (or 550 on the TOEFL or 5.5 on the IELTS exam).
The candidate must currently be finishing or already completed their second year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 120 ECTS) and have at least a B2 level of English (or 550 on the TOEFL or 5.5 on the IELTS exam).
After receiving the application, including supporting documents, the jury will review the complete file. Eligible candidates will then be invited for a personal interview by Skype.
After the interview, the final admission results will be communicated by e-mail.
Application files are evaluated as followed:
Application: Supporting Documents
Documents required for your application are:
- A copy of the student’s passport.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Cover letter in English.
- Official copies of secondary education transcripts in English or French.
- Official copies of high school diploma or end of secondary school certificate.
- Official English test results (TOEIC, BULATS, TOEFL, IELTS, CAMBRIDGE) except for native English speakers (English as mother tongue) or candidates who have studied at least two years in a program taught in English (the candidate will have to provide supporting documents).
- Optional: one recommendation letter from a professor or business professional.
- Application fee 90 euros (non-refundable).
3rd Year (additional supporting documents)
- Official university transcripts, indicating grades and the number of credits achieved
- One recommendation letter from a professor, please ensure that all recommendation letters are printed on letter headed paper, are signed and dated)
- One recommendation letter from a business professional, please ensure that all recommendation letters are printed on letter headed paper, are signed and dated)