The main goal of the Business Informatics Bachelor Studies Program is to deliver basic knowledge about applying computer science methods and tools in management and business.
Apart from general economic knowledge, studies provide graduates with practical skills in the use of software tools supporting business processes. Students will learn, among others, methods and techniques of analysis and design of information systems, business applications, database technology, design and development of mobile applications, methods of project management.
The problems solved by students as part of case studies will enable them to gain analytical skills, flexibility, and self-fulfillment of tasks as business informatics professionals.
Business Informatics major is focused on education and adjustment to current market needs but also enables further development of the graduate.
The graduate will have the skills to analyze and synthesize business problems, adapt to changing conditions, solve problems of implementing and using information and communication technologies (ICT), work in a project team, as well as the ability to learn and update knowledge. These skills will be acquired along with knowledge in the field of IT, management, accounting, finance, quantitative methods, and economics.
- IT specialist
- Database designer
- Business process analyst
- IT project manager
- System analyst & designer
- IT manager
- IT director
System Design and Programming
This specialization offers students a possibility to get a holistic view of the process of software design and development, starting from gathering final users’ requirements, through system design including user experience aspect, database design and application development concentrated on Web applications and mobiles. After this course, students will be able to conduct the whole process as well as concentrate on a specific part of it in order to become a specialist in a narrow discipline.
Enrolment is from the 1st of June 2020 to the 16th of August 2020.
Within this dates candidates are obligated to:
- Register in the enrolment system.
- Pay enrolment fee 85 PLN to the individual bank account indicated in the enrolment system (IRK).
- Fill in the form with data, download photos, choose a program of study, enclose the required documents.
- After receiving information about the positive result of the document’s verification – pay tuition fee for the first semester of studies to a special account indicated by the Recruitment Committee.
- Deliver all documents with photocopies and sworn translations into Polish to Recruitment Committee. The deadline is the 28th of September 2020, at 3 p.m. The date of delivery of documents is important, not the date of shipment.
Please note: The documents must be delivered by post or courier service.
Do not send documents before the Recruitment Committee's decision about your admission to study.
About the School
The Wroclaw University of Economics and Business is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland, and an important center of science and research. Its activities are aimed at ma ... Read More