You’ll integrate economic theory and applied economics with an emphasis on management with this unique among SUNY institutions degree. Your coursework will be typical of a traditional business administration major but with an emphasis on the development of both technical and analytical skills in a strong liberal arts context.
- Economic consultant
- Policy analyst
What Will I Learn?
You’ll be able to explore
- International trade and finance
- Economic development
- Money and banking
- Environmental economics
Plus interesting and timely topics related to
- Government spending
- The importance of politics and our economy
- Environmental Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business and Economics
- Internships/Cooperative Education
- Economics Club
- Study abroad opportunities
- 4+1 M.B.A. program with Clarkson University
Why Study at SUNY Cortland?
See the Student Center
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2018