You’ll integrate economic theory and applied economics with an emphasis on management with this unique among SUNY institutions degree. Your coursework will be typical of a traditional business administration major but with an emphasis on the development of both technical and analytical skills in a strong liberal arts context.
- Economic consultant
- Policy analyst
What Will I Learn?
You’ll be able to explore
- International trade and finance
- Economic development
- Money and banking
- Environmental economics
Plus interesting and timely topics related to
- Government spending
- The importance of politics and our economy
- Environmental Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business and Economics
- Internships/Cooperative Education
- Economics Club
- Study abroad opportunities
- 4+1 M.B.A. program with Clarkson University
Why Study at SUNY Cortland?
See the Student Center
About the School
SUNY Cortland is an academic community dedicated to diverse learning experiences. Students grow as engaged citizens with a strong social conscience fostered by outstanding teaching, scholarship, and s ... Read More