The Business Administration program at B.K.U. provides students with the basis and advanced knowledge of management which covers various aspects including Marketing, Planning, Accounting, Finance, and Manufacturing. Soft skills such as teamwork, communication, identifying & solving problems through hands-on training are also offered to our students in a creative, professional, dynamic and competitive international environment. Graduates will have great employment prospect both locally and internationally in many related fields as accountants, financial supervisor, specialists in sales, marketing, consultant, etc.
After graduation, students will have an opportunity to work in the field of:
- Business development: market research, business planning, community relations, developing new products and services.
- Accounting & financial management: monitoring and management of the company’s accounting, financial activities.
- Investment analysis: preparation and analysis of investment projects, corporate financial analysis, stock data processing.
- Administrative & personnel management, planning and organizing training sessions.
Opportunity to transfer to our partner universities in the USA
Students have 2 options:
- Option 1: Students study at B.K.U. for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Business Administration awarded by B.K.U..
- Option 2: After completing 02 years at B.K.U., students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to the University of Illinois Springfield (USA) the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by University of Illionois Springfield (USA). The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fee (tuition fee and living expense) compared to studying for full 4 years in the USA to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by University of Illinois Springfield.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at B.K.U.
- Campus: B.K.U. campus
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018