*Our University’s Response to Covid-19*
Midway University plans to resume on-campus, face-to-face instruction, and residential operations for the 2020-21 academic year. We will begin classes on Monday, August 17, 2020, as originally scheduled.
We have already implemented extensive new policies and are making campus modifications to ensure safe distancing in our classrooms, residence halls, dining hall, workspaces, athletic facilities (including the new Hunter Field House), and other common areas.
Though the state of Kentucky currently has stable, low rates of infection, we are committed to helping our international students and are exceptionally offering an online, long-distance learning option. Contact us to learn more about the online option for the fall semester.
When you pursue a Business Administration degree at Midway University, you’ll learn the skills you need to become a manager from faculty who have been there.
Midway’s instructors bring their diverse academic and real-world experience into the classroom to help students master critical thinking, leadership, team building and human resources, quantitative analysis, and strategy skills.
To better prepare students for careers in business, our program encourages them to get out of the classroom through personalized opportunities to take part in programs that include job-shadowing, internships, mentorship, job fairs, and resume preparation, and job search seminars.
After graduation, Midway’s business students are prepared to find positions in office systems, general management, operations management, retail management, production management, quality control, customer service, and personal selling. Many of our students also choose to apply to graduate programs or schools of law.
- 16:1: Student-to-faculty ratio
- Affordability: 90% of students receive some form of financial assistance
- Support: Meet faculty face-to-face to get in-person assistance
A Peek Inside Our Program
You will earn your Business Administration degree by completing 120 credit hours.
- Common Application: We accept online applications on our website or through the Common Application.
- Complete the application: Apply Online or Download Application (PDF). A nonrefundable application fee of $30.00 is required before the application can be processed.
- Submit High School Transcript – Official transcripts should be mailed directly by the high school to the Office of Admissions or sent electronically by a secured third site (i.e. Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse).
- Official TOEFL/IELTS/SAT scores – Midway University will accept official score reports from the testing organizations. You can submit one of the scores as part of the Application Process.
Midway’s SAT code is 1467 and ACT is 1528
About the School
Midway University, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L. Pinkerton, as the first school in the United States to serve orphaned and ... Read More