Bachelor in Business Administration
Each year, College of Business (C.O.B.) students complete more than 25 real-world client-based projects that benefit Billings and the surrounding communities. Students put knowledge into practice through marketing campaigns, finance investment projects and tax preparation, to name a few. C.O.B. students can study abroad in Japan, China or India.
In recent years, C.O.B. students have placed among the top three in the Capsim International Business Simulation competition, competing against students from Baylor, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Brigham Young University. Our chapter of the American Indian Business Leaders regularly wins or places in the organization’s annual Business Plan Competition. Since 2004, our marketing students have won numerous ADDY Awards for the advertising campaigns they created.
The MSUB College of Business offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with options in:
- Accounting (available onsite and online)
- General Business (primarily an Online option)
- Marketing (available onsite and online)
Business Administration (major in one of these options)
- Major (BSBA)
- Option - Accounting
- Option - Finance
- Option - General Business
- Option - Management
- Option - Marketing
- Minor - Accounting
- Minor - Business
- Minor - Finance
- Minor - Information Systems
- Minor - Marketing
- Economics - Teaching Minor
What Are the Admission Requirements?
- Completion of the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma
- Minimum scores: TOEFL: 68 (IBT) / IELTS: 5.5
- Original certified copies of all official secondary records
- Official English translations of all academic records.
How Do Students Apply?
Apply online at www.msubillings.edu/internationalstudies/admissions.htm
- Required Documents
- $30 application fee (plus $5 processing fee if done online)
- Completed application form
- Academic records
- IELTS/TOEFL exam scores
- Copy of passport
- Financial statement form and bank letter
Upon receiving all required documents student’s application will be processed. MSUB application processing time is 2-3 days.
Cost & Fees
Estimated undergraduate costs for two semesters:
- Tuition and fees: $18,416
- Books and supplies: $1,460
- Personal expenses: $1,500
- Living expenses: $8,500
About the School
Montana State University Billings has been an integral part of the Billings community and a student-centered learning environment since its early days as Eastern Montana College. Founded in 1927, the ... Read More