The goal of the Business Administration program is to: (i) stimulate intellectual curiosity, (ii) develop proficiency in the use of analytical techniques, (iii) integrate theory and practice in the exercise of managerial responsibilities, and (iv) enable students to recognize and appreciate an organization’s ethical and social responsibilities.
By building upon student’s broad foundation in the liberal arts and by investigating major functional areas of business activity a well-rounded education is provided.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Recognize, critically analyze and develop solutions to managerial, economic and political issues in personal and professional environments
- Formulate and communicate arguments effectively in oral, written and graphical form
- Thrive in diverse, multi-disciplinary teams and take initiative as responsible team members
- Maintain a global, socially inclusive and ethical perspective with emphasis on sustainability
- Learn fundamental concepts and theories to formulate and implement creative and effective solutions to management challenges
- Use the appropriate research methods and tools to analyze data for managerial decision making
Required Course Pools
INF POOL – Information Systems Pool
||MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
||CPAP 100 OR CPAP 150 or 100 or 101
||ELECTRONIC COMMERCE MANAGEMENT
||BIG DATA FOR BUSINESS&PUBLIC SECTOR
||QMBU 301 or QMBU 501 or INDR 252 or ECON 311 or INTL 201 or consent of the instructor
OPS POOL – Operations Systems Pool
||MATH. 201 or consent of the instructor and Cpap 100 or Cpap 101 or Cpap 150 or COMP 100
See 8 more programs offered by Koc University - Istanbul Turkey »
Last updated August 1, 2019
This course is
The annual tuition 2019-2020 of attending Koç University.