- Faculty Name: Faculty of Economics
- Study domain: Business administration
- Name of the university program: Business administration
Short description of the university program:
Business administration, bachelor program (acronym AAE) addresses topics in the field of business administration and is suitable for high-school graduates interested in the field mentioned above. The mission of the Business Administration program is the formation, by means of education and scientific research activities, appropriate for the contemporary business environment, of specialists in the field of business administration, being able to answer to the development necessities of all companies in Romania, to work as manager/entrepreneur in small businesses, but also to act as team members in multidisciplinary teams in large multinational corporations or other organizations based in Romania or in European based branches of multinational corporations. Business administration is not a join/double degree program Further information and the curriculum are available on-line here.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 3
- Number of ECTS credits: 180
- 1st of October - end of February - courses, exams, the holiday for students and session for retakes - first semester.
- End of February - mid of June – courses, exams, the holiday for students, summer practice - second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes and Diploma exam.
Candidates wishing to register for Business Administration (in English) shall sit for an eliminatory language proficiency test, a multiple-choice test to check their proficiency in English. Candidates shall sit for the test for free only once. The language proficiency test outcome is marked PASS or FAIL, according to art. 5 of MO 3313/23.02.2012. Scores will be listed in a catalog containing the candidates' names, signed by the President of the faculty admission commission and endorsed by the President of the university admission commission. The faculty admission commission can validate the certificates of proficiency, level B2, presented by candidates who hold certificates issued by English learning and teaching institutions approved by MEN and recently obtained (after 2010), in accordance with those specified in Annex 1 to the Methodology. Only candidates declared PASSED can register for admission for Bachelor’s studies in English in the study program of Business Administration (in English).
Please check our website for further information.
The admission criteria are:
- Multiple choice test to check the proficiency in English (eliminatory, marked with pass/fail).
- 100% the mean of the Baccalaureate exam.
- The candidates have to be high-school graduates and they have to hold a Baccalaureate diploma.
Call for applications:
- Registration and admission exam: mid of July – end of July.
- Final results: the beginning of August.
- Registration and admission exam: first week of September – mid of September.
- Final results: end of September.
- Registration fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Appeals fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Matriculation fee: 100 RON (approximately 25 Euro)
- 150 Euro: processing file fee for recognition of studies for foreign candidates.
- 3500 RON/year (our national currency) - for Romanian and EU candidates;
- 350 EUR/month x 9 months = 3150 EUR/year - for non-EU candidates.
Fee for the preparatory language course (if necessary):
- 220 EUR / month x 9 months = 1980 EUR / preparatory year: for non-EU candidates;
- 2300 RON (our national currency)/preparatory year: for EU candidates.
No of available state subsidized places, Grants scholarships, and program administrative costs:
- Based on their marks, study scholarships are available for foreign students.
About the School
The mission of the University of Oradea is to provide education and research to a high standard of quality in a national and international context of social, professional and, last but not least, inte ... Read More