BSc Business Administration
The Department of Business and Management at St. Martin’s offers a portfolio of BSc business degrees, well known as the “Bachelor in Business Administration”, or BBA. The degrees are offered in conjunction with the University of London; one of the leading universities in Europe and a world-class federation of 19 university colleges.
Who is it for?
This degree is designed for a wide range of students including those who:
• If you want to obtain a degree of international standing;
• If you want to gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems and conceptual tools for analyzing and evaluating management issues;
• If you want to develop a sound knowledge and understanding if the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and intuitional forces shaping modern business;
• If you want to engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment;
• If you want to gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision-making capabilities.
Features of the Degree
This degree provides a solid understanding of the different functional areas of a business organization and the competitive environment within which it operates in this dynamic world. The degrees provide an excellent foundation for a career and further studies.
The degree is designed to develop in the student top analytic and critical thinking skills, a holistic understanding of the business environment in this turbulent world, and the soft skills that students need so badly to consolidate their position as managers and leaders.
About the School
St Martin's Institute of IT is a licensed (License No: 196) private tertiary education institution by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education of Malta, offering a range of MQF Level 5 ... Read More