The FGM (Faculté de Gestion et de Management) has adopted the European Credit Transfer System (E.C.T.S.) in all its years of study, giving the students many advantages through:
- A flexible teaching program;
- Students participate in individual as well as team works;
- The possibility of choosing among a list of elective courses;
- The harmonization of courses scheduled as required common basic courses and elective courses;
- The recognition of the validated credits and diploma by the European Universities adopting the ECTS credit system.
Program of the Studies and their Annual Distribution
Duration of studies is of 6 academic semesters, equivalent to 180 ECTS credits for the Bachelor degree, and 4 semesters equivalent to 120 ECTS credits for the master degree. Attending class is compulsory during the Bachelor degree years.
The BBA of the FGM is, for the time being, only offered at its main campus in Beirut.
Language of the Program
The program mandatory courses are taught in English, except for the
following law-related courses, which are taught in Arabic.
- Company Law
- Business law
- Public Finance.
Requirements for Application
- Lebanese Baccalaureate or an equivalence accepted by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education.
- internet based TOEFL – Grade 60-69
Paper Based TOEFL – Grade 515-549
To be accepted to the English placement test organized by Saint Joseph University
Attach to your application the following documents:
- A passport photo.
- Photocopy of your personal identity or Passport, or an Extract of your Marital Status.
- A legalized photocopy of your Lebanese Baccalaureate or equivalence.
- The following three documents that are to be certified by your school and submitted in a sealed envelope:
- Two evaluation letters from two of your teachers in your last high school year, one scientific course and one non-scientific course.
- A certified photocopy of your eventual university degrees legalized by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education.
- 150,000 Lebanese pounds as non-refundable.
The FGM offers three levels of diploma:
- The Bachelor degree (180 credits) which trains the students for the administration and the management of enterprises. It provides specific skills in business administration such as accounting, finance. marketing, management. The courses also cover issues related to economics, law, taxation, information systems. Students are also exposed to quantitative methods such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, and decision-making processes.
Program taught in: