About the Program
The Business Administration Department aims at training successful students with the capability to adapt themselves to modern competitive environments and to develop their analytical and self-monitoring skills. To this end, they are equipped with the required knowledge of the fundamental concepts in business and the appropriate professional and communication skills within their education period in different areas of the economy, marketing, and social relations in order to be successful in their future business activities.
The curriculum encapsulates different economic, management, accounting, and social relation areas. The students will be familiar with the key concepts of the micro and macro economy, the principles of production, marketing, finance, human resources, accounting, and public relations used in today’s business contexts. The curriculum also includes courses related to individual and society-related issues in behavioral sciences. Courses are taught in English for international students and in Turkish for the local students. In addition, the university will provide the opportunity for the students to participate in workshops and seminars to become familiar with successful managers and business entrepreneurs to gain a tangible and more practical understanding of what it means to be a successful business person.
The theoretical knowledge and experience the students gain within their university education enable them to successfully work in different business areas such as marketing, accounting, human resource in public and private sectors of both international and local markets. Successful students can also pave their way to academic life and post-graduate studies in Master's and Ph.D. degrees.
- High School Diploma & Transcript or National Certificate and & Transcript.
- English translation of Diploma & Transcript (if applicable).
- Passport Photocopy (including all the important pages).
- Results of SAT, IELTS or TOEFL (If available).
- Personal photo.
American College Testing: Minimum 21 points.
General Certificate of Education (GCE): Having 2 A level or equivalent (4AS/8 IGCSE).
International Baccalaureate: Qualify for an IB diploma.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): Minimum 900/1600.
Applicants should complete the online application form. Here are the application steps:
- Start the application process by clicking on the Application Process Page.
- Fill and submit the Form.
- Use the PIN Code to log in to the Application Tracking System.
- Log in and review your application.
- Go to the Financial Section to make the payment.
- Collect Official Acceptance Letter and Payment Confirmation Letter.
- Get your Visa (if needed).
- Book your flight and fill the airport Pick up.
60% Scholarship is being offered to all international students in all departments and programs. To check our Tuition Fees for the upcoming intake, visit our Tuition Fees Page.
English Proficiency Test
University’s programs are in the English Language, if the student hasn’t met the Following English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System (minimum 5.0).
- TOEFL IBT – Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 60).
- TOEFL CBT – Computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 170).
- TOEFL PBT – Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum 497).
- GCE/IGCSE – General Certificate of Education/International General Certificate of Secondary Education (Minimum C).
- FCE – First Certificate in English (Minimum C).
- CPE/CAE Certificate of Proficiency in English/Certificate in Advanced English (Minimum C).
- SAT – The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test):
- Old SAT: Writing: Minimum 340, Reading: Minimum 400, Total: Minimum 800.
- New SAT: English: 420.
- PTE – Pearson Test of English: Minimum 36.
CWU offers a variety of scholarships to all its prospective and current students in undergraduate programs according to their level of success.
International Students Scholarship
All undergraduate level students are granted with 60% tuition fee scholarship in all departments.
It covers 70%, 80% and 100% of the tuition. Scholarships of 70%, 80% and 100% for exceptionally successful prospective students. You shall apply for the scholarship by contacting our Scholarship Committee (email@example.com).
The applications are evaluated by the international student’s admission committee. Note: The academic scholarship covers (Fall & Spring semesters).
Duration for the scholarship: 4 years in the program of study, plus 1 year in the English Language Preparatory Program (if required).
Academic Achievement Scholarship
Registered undergraduate students who have studied for at least two semesters and who have achieved at least 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and 3.50 Grade Point Average (GPA), receive a CWU academic achievement scholarship of 25% to 75% reduction in their tuition fees, depending on their academic status.
Financial Aid Program
Financial Aid program designated for highly qualified undergraduate students with limited financial resources. After you have been admitted, you may apply for a financial grant if you meet the following requirements: have received an Acceptance Letter from the admission office and having limited financial resources.
If you are eligible for the financial aid program, the amount of the award will depend upon your financial need and your academic qualifications. Grants are awarded regardless of your race, color, gender, religion or national origin.
About the School
Cyprus West University was established in 2015 and located in Northern Cyprus. As a higher-education institution, it symbolizes the contemporary aspect of Cyprus which is a historical and cultural cen ... Read More