School of Business is 1 of 7 business schools in China firstly recognized by the certificate of CAMEA (Chinese Advanced Management Education Accreditation).
This program focuses on the latest theory and experience of international management and provides a large number of case studies on well-known international enterprises. In addition, the school offers students practice opportunities through simulation experiments and practice bases, and cooperates with more than 50 well-known domestic and international universities, so that students can deeply understand the global practice and academic development at various levels through the internship, visiting and exchange projects, and improve their communication and problem-solving ability in the process.
The graduates from this major are able to adapt to the requirements of marketing, customer management, business development, public relations, operation management, and other positions, and grow rapidly in management positions through the strong communication ability with other business sectors.
- Chinese Government Scholarship（Type A）
- Shanghai Government Scholarship（Type B, Partial Scholarship）
- Shanghai Government Scholarship（1+4 foundation plus undergraduate program）
- CIE Dean Scholarship
- Copy of passport
- High School Diploma
- Transcripts of all high school courses or results of international standardization test (A-LEVEL/IB/IGCSE/AP/SAT/ACT/BC/UEC/STPM etc.)
- Certificate of HSK 4 or above
- Application fee of 600 RMB (no refund)
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health; between the ages of 18 and 35 years; holding a high school degree or above.
- In order to enroll in Chinese-taught programs, applicants need to submit a ‘Chinese Level Proficiency Test’ certificate (HSK). The minimum required HSK level is 4 with an additional requirement of a score of 210 or above for business/liberal/arts degree enrollees and a score of 190 or above for Engineering/Science degree enrollees. Applicants that fail to meet the required HSK level can take the Chinese language training course offered by CIE at our University.
- For English-taught programs, one of the following language proficiency requests must be satisfied:
- The native language or the official language of the applicants’ home country is English
- The teaching media during high school study is English
- IELTS (an overall score of 5.5 or above)
- TOEFL (an overall score of 60 or above)
* According to the regulations by the Ministry of Education of the PRC, applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate documents for more than 4 years. The applicant must also have actual proof of residency in that foreign country for more than 2 years in the last 4 years （up to April 30, 2020） （it can be regarded as one year if they have lived in foreign countries for more than 9 months in one year, this will be calculated from the number of entries and exits）.
* The TOFEL Institution Code of ECUST is C473.
For More Information
Address: Room 106, Lizhi Building, 130 Meilong Rd., Shanghai, 200237, P.R. China
About the School
East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) is located in Shanghai, a center of commerce, finance, trade and shipping in China. ECUST was founded in 1952, which is one of the National Key ... Read More