Our Bachelor program (BIB) is designed for students interested in Management and International Business. They will be taught to manage projects for international companies and to operate in complex business environments in an ethically responsible and sustainable way. Through a mix of theoretical and applied knowledge, the BIB will provide students with a solid understanding of the international economic environment, an initial exposure to the business world, with its various elements, and a strong foundation in the disciplines of management.
During their 3rd year, students will have the opportunity to choose specialized courses in different areas such as: Finance & Audit Control, Marketing & Negotiation, HRM, Management of Information Systems & Operations Management.
- The program is accredited by the Université Catholique de Lille as a “diplôme universitaire” and is accredited by the French Higher Education Ministry (VISA BAC+3).
- A global and practical approach to international business and related topics.
- Courses taught by international professors and experienced professionals.
- 7 months of internships allow students to put their coursework into practice, acquire real-world experience, and meet new contacts to expand their professional network.
- 3 months (minimum) of international academic or professional experience are required.
- Small classes enable personal attention to be provided to each student.
The BIB (‘Diplôme d’Études Supérieures en Affaires Internationales’) is accredited by the French Higher Education Ministry (VISA BAC+3). Through this label, the government recognizes the rigor and the requirements of this program, the quality of the faculty and the contents of the curriculum.
Students with a French Baccalaureate must apply through Parcoursup. All other students must follow the international procedure below.
The application process is entirely online. Students should create an account on our application platform and follow the instructions online. This can be accessed via to the following link: https://apply.ieseg.fr
- Online application form
- Secondary education transcripts and diploma (officially translated if required)
- English proficiency test (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 4 skills 800, Duolingo 105 – students with IELTS 6.0,TOEFL IBT 75, TOEIC 720 will also be considered if they pass the skype interview with the recruiter) if required
- Secondary education syllabus (general course description)
- Copy of passport
- 100€ application fee
About the School
IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 7th in France and 32nd overall in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2018 ranking. As a French Grande École and m ... Read More