Prepare for a successful future in finance
Learn in one of the few trading room classrooms in the nation, which offers live Bloomberg technology and real-time market data.
If you want a career in finance, this is the program for you. The finance specialization has two tracks:
Finance/Accounting Track: Prepares you for finance careers in business organizations and health care, government, and non-profit organizations.
The Finance/Economics Track: Prepares students for careers in the financial services industry.
By the end of this program, students should be able to:
- Evaluate the effects of globalization on the business environment.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical issues in business.
- Utilize business concepts, methods, procedures, and management information systems to facilitate strategic planning and decision making.
- Use oral, written, and presentation skills to communicate effectively in the professional business environment.
- Function effectively as team members and, where appropriate, as team leaders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental principles and key concepts in finance.
- Assess the legal, economic, and social aspects of a financial management decision.
Graduates may pursue careers in financial services, business, health care, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Real projects for real companies at the Strategic Consulting Institute.
- Wall Street live to trade in the market.
- Trading room with Bloomberg Terminals.
- Students managed an investment fund.
- Faculty and leadership team with real experience from Fortune 500 companies.
About the School
Mercy offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs within five schools: Business, Education, Health and Natural Sciences, Liberal Arts and Social and Behavioral Scien ... Read More