This program is designed for students who wish to specialize in courses that lead to a career in international business management. The program provides a broad foundation in business in addition to specialized studies in international management and international marketing.
On completion of the program, graduates will have learned interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills. Graduates will also have learned how to generate global and local creative strategies, as well as the skills to effectively implement them.
- 3-year honours programme
- 31 subjects including a graduation project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM 2 C’s**
- A-Level 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC) 5 B’s***
- CPU 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business,
Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More