The program focuses on patterns of behavior of biological systems under the influence of both exogenous and endogenous factors.
The basis is the knowledge that can be used to manage biotechnological processes in specific conditions of individual production in the chemical and food industry, environmental technologies and agriculture.
The knowledge of informatics enables further professional growth and access to the world bases of biotechnology.
The aim of the curriculum is to prepare a graduate who is capable, under the current conditions of rapidly evolving scientific knowledge and technology, of using biosystems and GMOs to solve problems in different sectors of the national economy and in the biology and greening of technologies.
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- State-of-the-art laboratories allow students to work independently in connection with the needs of the practice.
- We organize popular evenings "Science in the Centre" for students, teachers and the general public. In an informal atmosphere of the coffee bar, excellent scientists popularize Science in an interesting way.
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences was ranked 10th in the "best-paid graduates" ranking, and 9th in the "graduates most attractive to a potential employer" ranking.
- At regular intervals, the "Vševed Student Club" shows in the form of lectures, discussions, workshops, how science can be varied and interesting.
- Annually, 15% of the best students can receive a motivational scholarship for excellent academic achievements
- Every year, the Faculty organizes the student research conference "Applied Natural Sciences".
2.500 €/ academic year
More information: prof. Alžbeta Marček Chorvátová, DrSc.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the School
The university offers an opportunity to study in these programs: German Language, Russian Language, Slovak Language and Literature, Teacher-Training Program, History, English Language, Ethnology, Psyc ... Read More