Designed by professionals of the financial sector, this degree prepares you to enter a fascinating and challenging world.
The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have an excellent education in general management but who also possess a sharp understanding of financial markets and products. With a curriculum that includes courses in economics, financial institutions, marketing, accounting and negotiation, this Bachelor allows students to develop a comprehensive understanding of finance while providing them with a solid foundation in all aspects of the business. Students will gain strong skills in risk analysis, investments, finance and portfolio management. You will become a professional capable of performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
This degree prepares graduates for top positions in financial institutions, including banks, financial companies, brokerage firms, investment banks, insurance companies, and multinationals.
Our bachelor offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. Courses are taught by professors with excellent academic credentials and real-business experience. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. We have an excellent employment record.
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Study mode: full time
- Language: courses taught in English.
- BBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I keep a great memory of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank
“During my University studies at IFM, I especially appreciated being taught by professors with real-world experience ready to equip us with the skills to face real situations in our professional careers. IFM offers a great environment where teamwork is put into practice.”
Achraf Goneid, Senior Analyst, SYZ Asset Management
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
- Transfer students: IFM welcomes transfer students from accredited institutions.
Program taught in: