Automotive Engineering combines the science of mechanics, electricals and materials, which provides students with the basic principles of engineering together with the modern vehicle design requirements in terms of safety, fuel economy and industrial manufacturing.
Students are trained to be technically qualified at the same time as professional in designing, manufacturing, monitoring, managing, identifying and solving any issues in industrial environment.
Students graduating from this program are able to work across the whole product design lifecycle. Graduates can do one or more of the three branches of the Automotive Engineering fields:
- Design: Designing new products and improving the existing ones.
- Research and Development: Finding solutions to engineering problems
- Production: Planning and designing new production process.
Graduates may also work in any consulting establishments and Technology Transfer Center related to automotive engineering.
OPPORTUNITY TO TRANSFER TO OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
Students have 2 options:
Students study at B.K.U. for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Automotive Engineering awarded by B.K.U.
After completing 02 years at B.K.U., students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our partner universities the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by the partner universities.
B.K.U. is currently working to associate the program with our partner universities in USA and Australia. The information will be updated here soon.
- Study language: English
- Degree: Bachelor of Automotive Engineering awarded by B.K.U.
- Training duration: 04 years at B.K.U.
- Campus: B.K.U. campus (For more information about B.K.U. campus, please visit our campus)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 28, 2018