The Audiovisual Design specialty creates a versatile professional profile and strengthens the creativity applied to new technologies of animation and image, incorporating virtual, synthetic, augmented and holographic reality experiences.
Because of this, the Audiovisual Design student must have the aesthetical and narrative tools needed in order to stand out in the medium and be able to generate projects that, either artistic or entrepreneurial, can transmit their own grammar.
The Audiovisual Design specialty will offer you technical knowledge of the audiovisual language, concerning aspects such as lightning or montage, without neglecting a preoccupation over narrative or experimentation, regarding all types of formats.
The adaptability to new technologies is one of the other keys of our Audiovisual Design studies, allowing the development of products, installations, interactive platforms, navigational design and audiovisual capsules for online content, among other examples, and an understanding of the different circuits among which these productions circulate.
- Title: Official Degree in Design, Audiovisual Design Major
- Credits: 240 ECTS (120 common to all the majors, 120 of the chosen major)
- Duration: 4 academic years
- Language: English/ Spanish
- Video creation
- Design and production of video and TV (spots, video clips or microclips)
- Creation of special effects for film and television
- Art and electronic creation
- Special effects and the synthetic image
- Interactive installations
- Development of characters and surroundings for animation processes
- Web and multimedia design
- Audiovisual creation of films and series
- Audiovisual production and postproduction
- Collaboration with creative and art departments in advertising agencies and production companies
- Business II organization and processes
- Design themes
- Integral projects II
- Materials and technology (II, III)
- Projects (II, III)
- Programming and authoring systems I
- Digital treatment of sound I
- Computer animation
- Digital treatment of the image
- Narrative, scripts, and analysis of audiovisual references
- Graphic Design for TV I
- Audiovisual Creation
- Documentary Photography
- Design and programming of interactive systems
- Audiovisual installations
- Department Intensification
- Free Choice
- Final Degree Project
Language of instruction
English track: the first 2 years are taught in English and the last 2 years are taught both in English and in Spanish.
Spanish track: all 4 years are taught in Spanish.
High School Diploma / Secondary School Diploma
About the School
Since 1989 ESDi Higher School of Design, centre attached to Universitat Ramon Llull (URL), is engaged to people who dare to redesign the world, and design and build its future. Its mission is to trans ... Read More