Bachelor in Arts Management
This degree provides training for persons who wish to work in the area of arts management or administration and for persons already involved in the management and administration of arts and culture organizations. It offers a distinctive combination of theory and project based courses, as well as hands on experience.
- Minimum FIVE (5) CXC subjects with grades 1 to 3 (grade 3 after 1998) or minimum FIVE (5) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level with grades A to C.
- Be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- English Language at the CXC/G.C.E. Level (or equivalent) is compulsory for all applicants.
- SCHOOL OF INTERVIEW: Applicants are required to appear for an interview regarding their study objectives, commitment and financial preparedness for enrolment.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applicants can register for the TOEFL examinations at www.ets.org/toefl.
About the School
The Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts (EMCVPA) is the premier arts college in the English-speaking Caribbean whose mission is to enrich the aesthetic sensibilities and promote the ... Read More