The aviation and airport industry is one of the most important industries that contribute valuable assets and economic growth to our country. The airport is a gateway for the air transportation of locals, tourists, and business travels; with many airline companies that offer various destinations, both international and domestic. In Malaysia, the growth of the airline and airport industry is increasing with better advancements and management in line with technology. Thus, the managing community plays an important part to ensure safe and efficient administration of the airport and airlines.
As this program is awarded by Bucks New University, making it the only aviation degree program this region to be accreditated by two countries, United Kingdom (QAA) and Malaysia (MQA). All the syllabus, teaching materials, marks moderating, certificate and transcript will be organized by Bucks New University, where AMC will be the learning center delivering the lecturing and marks awarding according to the academic quality control set by QAA and MQA.
This degree program can prepare you in the aviation industry which brings with bigger career advancements and opportunities worldwide. You will also have the chance to be in contact with jobs that emphasize airline and airport management, safety, maintenance or administration. Graduates will be able to accommodate the needs of the aviation industry that is expanding fast. It is a full-time basis but classes are only held on Friday and Saturday.
LEVEL 5 (2nd year)
- Diploma in Aviation Management or any Aviation Diploma from AMC with minimum CGPA 2.00, and;
- minimum C in English and Statistic.
LEVEL 4 (1st year)
- STPM/matriculation/foundation or another diploma (subject to AMC approval), and;
- SPM with minimum C in Mathematics & English
- Airline Manager
- Aviation Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Airport Safety Officer
- Airport Safety & Regulations Manager
- Supervisor of Airport Consumer Affairs
- Local Student: RM15,000 per year
- International Student: RM18,500 per year