Why Study Accounting at FDU?
Did You Know...
- FDU accounting students have scored #1, 3 and 5 on the Certified Public Accountant Exam in New Jersey.
- Most accounting majors receive job offers one year before they graduate.
- Students in the 4+1 Combined Degree Program can graduate with a BS and MS degree in five years.
- The New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA), the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), Silberman College of Business, and others regularly award scholarships to FDU students. Read about available scholarships for accounting undergraduate students.
- The accounting program has earned endorsement by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) for meeting high educational standards, enabling students to pursue the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential.
- Our accounting program received a national award for innovation.
- Three FDU faculty have been honored with NJSCPA Outstanding Educator Awards.
- Public accounting firms are restricting recruiting only to colleges like FDU that qualify students for the Certified Public Accountant exam.
For More Information
If you are a prospective student and would like information about applying to Fairleigh Dickinson University, please contact the Office of Admissions at 973-443-8900 or 201-692-7308 or via email
If you would like information regarding the majors, courses or careers paths, please contact the Department Chair Ron West at 973-443-8869 or via email.
About the School
Accredited by the world's preeminent business school authority, the AACSB International, Silberman College offers baccalaureate and master's degrees on both New Jersey campuses, as well as professiona ... Read More