The Accounting Department was established in 1990 with the inception of the University. The Department aims to provide students with the knowledge, skills and practical experience necessary to enter the labor market with efficiency and excellence through focusing on students skills in the fields of accounting, auditing and tax consultancy. Specialized applied programs are used to prepare students for the job market, and ensure their acquisition of the necessary professional and academic certificates.
Graduating students equipped with knowledge and practical experience that meet the labor market demands.
- Graduating qualified students in the field of accounting.
- Emphasizing the importance of positive outlook and professional ethics.
- Developing the skills and abilities of the academic staff to keep pace with new developments and academic research.
- Adapting to labor market demands and keeping pace with new developments by constant updating and upgrading of academic programs.
- Adopting projects and starting partnerships with local community agencies.
Program taught in:
See 21 more programs offered by Al-Ahliyya Amman University »
This course is