Bachelor’s Degree program in Accounting and Taxation enables international students to acquire knowledge about the formation and interpretation of economic information, which is used in enterprise management and determination of competitive advantages in the market.
International students are acquiring practical skills in financial and managerial accounting, tax calculations, generation of the reports according to international standards and analytical interpretation of these indicators.
Classes are conducted by highly qualified and experienced teachers, including not only doctors and candidates of sciences, but also scientists-practitioners. Teachers of the department were trained in higher educational institutions and companies in France, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic and other countries. They are Certified Accounting Practitioners (the program CAP / CIPA international certification of professional accountants).
Graduates of the Accounting and Taxation program successfully work in accordance to the qualification acquired in Azerbaijani companies, Belarus, Bulgaria, Israel, Ireland, Canada, China, Nigeria, Russia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, or have their own business.
- Accounting (general theory)
- Business organization
- Accounting Management
- Enterprise Reporting
- Accounting in budgetary institutions
- Economics Labor and Labor Relations
- Accounting in foreign countries
- Enterprise Competitiveness
- Foreign economic activities of the company
- Automation of reporting
- Accounting in foreign economic activity
- Economic-mathematical methods and models
- Mathematics for Economists
- Economic analysis
- Business Economics
- The primary accounting records
- Financial Accounting I, II
- Accounting in the field of trade business
- Business Analysis
- Accounting for taxation
- Information systems and technology in the accounting and auditing
- Accounting and reporting of small businesses
- Financial control
- Accounting for Banks
- Accounting in fields of economy
CAREER FIELDS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The knowledge obtained in terms of this Programme allows to work as an:
- accountant at the enterprises of various economy branches
- financial analyst
- tax expert
- professional consultant in the field of accounting and taxation
There are no admission tests or entrance exams if you apply for Undergraduate Degree Program.
Program taught in: