- Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
- Language of instruction: English
- Mode of study: Full time in VNU-IS
- Degree: Bachelor of Art in Accounting and Finance by University of East London - UK
- An English-taught course equipping graduates with basic knowledge and skills in accounting and finance to become experts in accounting and auditing working in large domestic and foreign organizations and corporations;
- Professional accreditation: Full exemptions by ACCA, which will fast track you on a path to becoming a qualified professional;
- Institutional accreditation of the University of East London - the UK by The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA);
- Transferring opportunities to UK, Australia, Netherlands.
- Financial accountant
- Management accountant
- Budget controller
- Tax advisor
- Internal or external auditor
- Independent auditors
- Finance and market analyzing experts
- Strategy managers
- Advisors on accounting, auditing, risk and business strategy managing, financial planning, financial investing and analyzing
- Baccalaureate qualification or equivalent with minimum high school GPA of 60 (on a 100 scale); or A-Level;
- Appropriate English proficiency certificate including a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or Level 4 of Vietnamese Standardized Test of English Proficiency (VSTEP)*.
- Appropriate medical examination report for overseas study;
- Sufficient finance evidence for overseas study in Vietnam.
(*) Without required English proficiency certificate, students who meet other qualifications and requirements will be offered to study intensive English preparation courses at VNU-IS prior to enrollment on bachelor program.
About the School
Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU) is the first modern university ever established in the country and one of the two national universities in Vietnam. First established as the University of Indo ... Read More