Tri-city is the residence of many companies offering international accounting and financial services. Requirements to meet in order to be employed in those companies, to name a few, include fluent English and knowledge of accounting and finance. International Financial Services specialization provides the possibility of meeting the requirements of those employers.
Your knowledge and skills will include:
- operation of investment funds market
- providing financial services to foreign companies
- operational servicing of investment funds
- settlements of securities transactions
- financial instruments appraisals
- knowledge of issues related to banking, finance, and accounting.
- conducting a financial analysis for companies operating on the international market
Specialised subjects: IT industry agreements, legal aspects of providing services electronically, the international and European law of electronic trade, cybercrime, legal instruments of personal data protection, start-ups in IT industry.