Tri-city is the residence of many companies offering international accounting and financial services. Requirements to meet in order to be employed in those companies, to name a few, include fluent English and knowledge of accounting and finance. International Financial Services specialization provides the possibility of meeting the requirements of those employers.
Your knowledge and skills will include:
- operation of investment funds market
- providing financial services to foreign companies
- operational servicing of investment funds
- settlements of securities transactions
- financial instruments appraisals
- knowledge of issues related to banking, finance, and accounting.
- conducting a financial analysis for companies operating on the international market
Specialised subjects: IT industry agreements, legal aspects of providing services electronically, the international and European law of electronic trade, cybercrime, legal instruments of personal data protection, start-ups in IT industry.
About the School
WSB University in Gdansk cares about its students. The proper infrastructure positively influences the comfort of studying. We have prepared for you modern learning labs with high-class equipment and ... Read More