Degree: Bachelor in Digital Humanities ( ESDi -URL)
Duration: 3 academic years
Credits: 180 ECTS
In the ESDi Ramon Llull University (URL) degree we train specialists in digital creativity and in Humanities adapted to the 21st century who seek to develop both in data analysis, e-commerce and neuromarketing, as well as in digital entrepreneurship, democratic participation and studies of market. We teach our students the interaction of today's society with digital media and smart products and services.
At ESDi learn to:
- Digging deeper into 4.0 society
- Program digital environments
- Deploy virtual services
- Detect future trends
- Analyze data for Industry 4.0
- Understand the human-machine relationship
- Net-information and net-biomarketing
- programming languages.
Our students, through ESDi , have collaborated with companies such as Mango, IKEA, Caixa Bank, Adidas, HP, Samsonite, Rosa Clará and more.
- Data analysis and Big Data
- Net marketing and Neuromarketing
- Social analytics and trend determination
- Detection of requirements and definition of Smart products
- Advertising and segmentation
- Foresight and future scenarios
- Digital entrepreneurship
- Responsible for digitization and digital transformation
- Analysis and strategic plans around development
- Market analysis and development / democratic participation
- We have more than 14,000 m2 of facilities located in the historic building of the old textile factory on the outskirts of Barcelona.
- Workshops and Labs specialized in additive manufacturing and 3D printing, immersive virtual reality and holography (HP)
- International campus with students and teachers of more than 25 nationalities.
- Mobility programs, studies and internships in leading international companies.
- More than 30 years of experience training designers.
- First center in the Spanish State to teach the Official Degree in Design.
- 1st university to offer the double degree of Official Degree in Design + Bachelor in Smart Design and the Official Degree in Design in English.
- Only center with 6 mentions: Fashion, Graphics, Audiovisual, Product, Interiors and Design Management.
High School Diploma / Diploma of Secondary Studies.
About the School
Since 1989 ESDi Higher School of Design, centre attached to Universitat Ramon Llull (URL), is engaged to people who dare to redesign the world, and design and build its future. Its mission is to trans ... Read More