The aim is to validate a level of Title II (BAC + 3) certified by the state is issued by the EFHT after this training.
This title is registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications under "Marketing Tourism", Level II (code NSF 334 P).
Develop the professional skills of participants in tourism sales techniques, marketing and business development in the tourism sector.
Specialty - Wine
The Bachelor of Marketing and International Trade offers a specialty "wine".
This training aims to educate students in a local form of wine tourism. His concepts are available in a multitude of approaches ranging from castles tours, wine schools, through dedicated websites such as Winery, Planet Bordeaux or the future City of wine Civilizations, events, open days, festivals of wine or Week -End Grands Amateurs ...
We propose, in current weeks ago, first to understand the context of the wine tasting, for a tasting initiation and notions of land, conservation, service rules and food pairings and wines, and secondly, visiting reference sites in the Bordeaux wine, to discover its multiple perspectives.
The hours spent in class are alternately and outputs according to given reservations and availability.
Moreover, this cycle ends with the realization of an event, the Wine Not Formasup. This is a kind of "Wine Festival" of the school to which students participate alongside wines representing our names they themselves will be provided with our help and advice.
- local tourism development officer
- Director of Tourist Office
- leisure structure responsible or tourist accommodation
- Head of tourism products
- Responsible travel agencies
- Tourism Development Project Manager
- tour operator or agency
- Analyze the demand of tourism and hotel industry in France and abroad
- Studying individual behavior of consumers in France and abroad
- Establish the strategy of tourism and hotel product
- Negotiate and distribute tourism products
- Make a marketing approach France & International
- Know the products of consumption patterns in Europe
- Knowing the law, the regulation of tourism and hotel industry
The training lasts 12 months.
student status on alternating rhythm:
12 weeks to 6 months internship
Student status alternately:
1 week in school and 3 weeks in business
Registration fee: € 850 Tuition: € 4,797.50 * Cash Settlement Option, 2 or 7 times
Cost of education supported in the framework of a professional contract.
About the School
Depuis 2001, notre établissement accueille des candidats aux examens de l'enseignement supérieur en Commerce, Communication, Tourisme, Gestion des Ressources Humaines, Mode et Marketing de Mode.