Join the ICN Bachelor SUP’EST program, study in Nancy (France) or in Nuremberg (Germany)!
The ICN Bachelor SUP'EST Degree is a three year program allowing students to acquire: fundamentals of companies' management (economics, law, I.T., accounting, management, etc.), principal sales' tools, communication and marketing, and a strong knowledge in general culture.
Degree awarded: ICN Bachelor in Management (SUP'EST) Degree – Degree approved by the French Government.
Ministry of Higher Education Visa of Approval: ICN Business School is hereby authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research to award the Degree of Bachelor to successful graduates of its 3-year post Baccalaureate program ICN Bachelor in Management.
- ICN Bachelor in Management : French track in Nancy (France) / English Track in Nuremberg (Germany)
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Nancy (France)
- Quantitative Methods & Accounting Environment,
- Economics & Legal Business Environment,
- General Culture & Business Culture,
- Marketing and Sales,
- Communication, Foreign Language & Personal Development
- “Personal Development” Seminar
- Operative Internship (2 months)
- Legal and Economic Environment, Corporate Financial Environment,
- Marketing, Sales and Logistics,
- Foreign Languages,
- Company Experience
- Communication and Personal Development,
- “Extending your limits and team spirit” Seminar
- Commercial or Marketing Internship (3 months)
- Option 1: Common Core Course + Choice of field/major (Banking and Insurance or Commercial Communication or International)
- Option 2: Study period at foreign partner university + 4 months internship or Choice of field/major (Banking and Insurance or Commercial Communication or International)
- Option 3: Common Core Course of the BBA program (1-year program)
- Option 4: International Double Degree (1-year study period in a foreign partner university)
- IMPORTANT: All students must complete a period of 2 months minimum residence abroad: Internship and/or Study period at a foreign partner university.
Admission for international students
Students holding a foreign Baccalaureate qualification or a recognized foreign degree:
- Admission on to 1st year (3 years of study)
- Admission on to 3rd year (1 year of study)
Selection will be made on the basis of the completed application submitted ann an online interview. The application should contain: certified academic transcripts from all universities attended, a curriculum vitae, a covering letter and attestations of languages.
Copy of the Certificate(s) of language(s) indicating level achieved [for non-native speakers of the language(s) required]:
- English language: TOEFL (79-80 IBT), TOEIC (750-800), GMAT (550), IELTS (6,5), Certificate of Cambridge (level C)
- French language: DALF or DELF (level B2)
Admissions processed on a rolling basis.
- Length of studies: 3 years of studies
- Campuses location: Paris / Nancy (France), Nuremberg (Germany)
- Languages of study: French or English
- Information: some options or modules of the program depend on the Campus chosen
About the School
ICN Business School is a French Management School that encourages students to step forward and undertake professional plans.