Undergraduate - Oil and Gas Business
Place of study: Oil and Gas Institute (INiG)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
The main disciplines of specialization:
- Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Computer Graphics;
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics;
- Electrical Equipment;
- Chemistry of oil and gas;
- Hydraulic Fluid Mechanics and oil and gas;
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer;
- Metrology, qualimetry and standardization;
- Fundamentals of automation of technological processes of oil and gas production.
Objects of professional activity:
- machinery and technology building, repair, reconstruction and rehabilitation of oil and gas wells on land and at sea;
- Equipment and technology of oil and gas gathering and treatment of the well production on land and at sea;
- Equipment and technology of fishing control and regulation of extraction of hydrocarbons;
- equipment and technology pipeline transport of oil and gas, underground gas storage;
- machinery and technology for storage and distribution of oil, petroleum products and liquefied gases.
Areas of professional activity of graduates-bachelors:
- production and technological activities;
- organizational and management activities;
- experimental and research activities;
- project activity.
Graduates of this program work in the segment of fuel energy, including field development and production, transportation and storage of hydrocarbons. The scope of professional competencies of graduates-bachelors also includes operation and maintenance of oil and gas of the Arctic shelf.
About the School
NArFU’s strategic tasks are closely linked with implementation of the national geopolitical interests in the Arctic. Russia lacks experts and technologies for the development of its Arctic area, its c ... Read More