Undergraduate - Oil and Gas Business
Place of study: Oil and Gas Institute (INiG)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
The main disciplines of specialization:
- Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Computer Graphics;
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics;
- Electrical Equipment;
- Chemistry of oil and gas;
- Hydraulic Fluid Mechanics and oil and gas;
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer;
- Metrology, qualimetry and standardization;
- Fundamentals of automation of technological processes of oil and gas production.
Objects of professional activity:
- machinery and technology building, repair, reconstruction and rehabilitation of oil and gas wells on land and at sea;
- Equipment and technology of oil and gas gathering and treatment of the well production on land and at sea;
- Equipment and technology of fishing control and regulation of extraction of hydrocarbons;
- equipment and technology pipeline transport of oil and gas, underground gas storage;
- machinery and technology for storage and distribution of oil, petroleum products and liquefied gases.
Areas of professional activity of graduates-bachelors:
- production and technological activities;
- organizational and management activities;
- experimental and research activities;
- project activity.
Graduates of this program work in the segment of fuel energy, including field development and production, transportation and storage of hydrocarbons. The scope of professional competencies of graduates-bachelors also includes operation and maintenance of oil and gas of the Arctic shelf.